The women’s consultation may be a structural subdivision of the consultative-diagnostic polyclinic of the Scientific Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Perinatology.
The main tasks of the women’s consultation are:
· Provision of ambulatory, consultative, diagnostic and preventive and curative, obstetric and gynecological care of top quality for ladies of all age groups, including adolescents.
· Dispensary observation of pregnant women before delivery.
· Performing therapeutic and preventive measures aimed toward preventing complications of pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, gynecological diseases.
· Preventive exams of the feminine population.
Contraception to stop unplanned pregnancies
· School education for pregnant women.